Over onsTCV, the community volunteering charity, works every day across the UK to create healthier and happier communities for everyone by connecting people and green spaces to deliver lasting outcomes for both.
* Help and advice for people in local communities wishing to improve their environment.
* Practical conservation opportunities.
* Residential projects in the UK and abroad.
* Training and learning opportunities (ranging from managing wildlife gardens, wetlands or woodlands, to leadership skills and health and safety).
* Conservation work may involve, for example, developing a community garden, managing a local nature reserve, coppicing or maintaining footpaths.
* Usually six to twelve volunteers work on a project, providing an enjoyable experience of meeting other volunteers.