Marketing Specialist- Volunteer role
English Academy for Newcomers (EAN) is a young NGO, based in Utrecht. We are a multicultural team that helps people with the support from the Applied Linguistics team at Utrecht University. We help refugees and asylum seekers find stability in the Netherlands. EAN teaches English to refugees that want to improve their English language skills either to pursue an education in the Netherlands or for other reasons. We are a friendly, international team of people who are focused on creating an environment of continuous learning among our students and teachers.
Note: We are a volunteer organization and all positions are currently unpaid.
The Marketing Specialist (MS) generates marketing materials at the directives of the Marketing Director and the board. The MS should be able to use social media in creative ways to reach our target audiences. In addition, the MS should leverage data to think critically about the success and failure of marketing campaigns.
- BS in communications, marketing or other marketing relevant fields
- Sufficient graphic design ability to generate attractive, shareable marketing content
- Proficient in English
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skill
- > 2 years experience in marketing or MS in marketing
- Coordinate with the marketing director, interpret and implement marketing directives from the board
- Launch 3 marketing campaigns per year aimed at recruiting volunteers and students
- Deliver critical reports to the board on the success of the campaigns
- Develop shareable content for the web and social media
- Use social media to expand web presence
We’re looking for candidates who want to take initiative and mark their mark on the organization. EAN is still a new NGO, so whatever the candidate brings to the table can have a lasting impact on the future of the organization. The Marketing Specialist should be creative and be able to put themselves in the shoes of the target audience.
- Candidate can work remotely in not in Utrecht
- 5-10 hours per week
How to apply:
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team. If you would like to make a difference and have a fulfilling volunteer teaching experience at EAN, please apply to this vacancy by clicking on the link below. Please submit your CV and tell us what are some of the reasons that motivated you to apply for this role.
Want to know more about us? please, visit our website https://englishacademyfornewcomers.nl/